- The 10454 poverty rate of 39.0% is higher than the national average.
- In 10454, the median worker income is $17,688. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 10454.
- The break down for commute times in 10454 is: 22.2% under 25 mins, 35.0% 25-45 mins, and 42.8% above 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 10454 unemployment rate of 13.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,972/mo.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 86.1% of the homes are rentals and 4.6% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 10454. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.