- At the time of the last census, the 10453 unemployment rate was 19.5%.
- The poverty rate for 10453 is 32.0%.
- The break down for commute times in 10453 is: 27.8% under 25 mins, 25.8% 25-45 mins, and 46.3% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 10453.
- In 10453, the median worker income is $17,686. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Rentals are 86.9% of homes and 4.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- $2,816 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 10453. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.