- In 10452, the median worker income is $20,139. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 10452.
- At the time of the last census, the 10452 unemployment rate was 12.8%.
- The break down for commute times in 10452 is: 23.5% under 25 mins, 31.0% 25-45 mins, and 45.6% above 45 minutes.
- The 10452 poverty rate of 32.1% is higher than the national average.
- 91.0% of the homes are rentals and 3.4% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- $1,965 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 10452. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.