- 10314 has a poverty rate of 7.2%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 10314.
- The break down for commute times in 10314 is: 36.9% under 25 mins, 21.1% 25-45 mins, and 42.0% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10314 unemployment rate was 4.6%.
- In 10314, the median worker income is $46,196. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,340/mo.
- 23.8% of the homes are rentals and 71.2% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
The map below shows 10314. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.