- At the time of the last census, the 10312 unemployment rate was 5.5%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 33.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 42.7% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 10312.
- In 10312, the median worker income is $48,416. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10312 has a poverty rate of 5.2%.
- 82.5% of homes are owner occupied and 13.7% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,455/mo.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below shows 10312. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.