- At the time of the last census, the 10310 unemployment rate was 8.7%.
- The 10310 poverty rate of 15.8% is higher than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in 10310 is: 34.4% under 25 mins, 24.7% 25-45 mins, and 40.8% above 45 minutes.
- In 10310, the median worker income is $40,978. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10310 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- Rentals are 33.6% of homes and 56.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $2,372 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 10310. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.