- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 32.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 22.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 44.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 10306, the median worker income is $46,360. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10306 has a poverty rate of 6.6%.
- The 10306 unemployment rate was 5.6%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 10306.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,352/mo.
- Rentals are 25.4% of homes and 69.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 10306. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.