- As of the last census, the 10303 unemployment rate of 6.9% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In 10303, the median worker income is $35,579. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Of workers, 37.0% commute under 25 mins, 24.3% travel 25-45 mins, and 38.7% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The poverty rate for 10303 is 15.7%.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 10303.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,172/mo.
- 34.7% of the homes are rentals and 55.0% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below contains 10303. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.