- The 10302 poverty rate of 21.1% is higher than the national average.
- In 10302, the median worker income is $34,608. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 10302 unemployment rate was 6.5%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 43.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 20.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 36.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 10302.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- 37.4% of the homes are rentals and 51.8% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,406/mo.
The map below shows 10302. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.