- The break down for commute times in 10301 is: 38.2% under 25 mins, 19.0% 25-45 mins, and 42.9% above 45 minutes.
- In 10301, the median worker income is $33,361. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 10301 unemployment rate of 6.7% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The 10301 poverty rate of 20.0% is higher than the national average.
- 10301 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- 38.9% of homes are owner occupied and 47.8% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- $2,575 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 10301. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.