- The break down for commute times in 10282 is: 36.5% under 25 mins, 47.6% 25-45 mins, and 15.9% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10282 unemployment rate was 2.1%.
- In 10282, the median worker income is $157,038. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 53 hours a week in 10282.
- The poverty rate for 10282 is 6.4%.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $4,001/mo.
- 2.4% of homes are owner occupied and 85.7% are rented.
The map below shows 10282. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.