- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 44.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 19.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 10280, the median worker income is $90,025. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10280 has a poverty rate of 4.2%.
- The average worker works 47 hours a week in 10280.
- The 10280 unemployment rate was 2.6%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- 20.4% of homes are owner occupied and 61.1% are rented.
- $3,787 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 10280. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.