- The poverty rate for 10162 is 1.2%.
- The median worker income in 10162 is $151,400.
- Of workers, 58.4% commute under 25 mins, 35.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 5.7% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Typically, people work 43/hrs per week in 10162.
- At the time of the last census, the 10162 unemployment rate was 2.1%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $0/mo.
- 0.0% of homes are owner occupied and 94.9% are rented.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
The map below shows 10162. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.