- Typically, people work 45/hrs per week in 10128.
- The 10128 unemployment rate was 4.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 10128 is $69,697.
- Of workers, 30.2% commute under 25 mins, 49.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 19.9% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 10128 has a poverty rate of 7.7%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,500/mo.
- 60.8% of the homes are rentals and 26.9% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
The map below displays 10128. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.