- As of the last census, the 10110 unemployment rate of 0.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In 10110, the median worker income is $31,250. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10110 workers work None/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 50.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 50.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 0.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 10110 poverty rate of 25.0% is higher than the national average.
The map below contains 10110. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.