- The average worker works 45 hours a week in 10075.
- In 10075, the median worker income is $70,889. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in 10075 is: 33.2% under 25 mins, 45.8% 25-45 mins, and 21.0% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10075 unemployment rate was 4.0%.
- The poverty rate for 10075 is 7.7%.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,198/mo.
- 38.9% of homes are owner occupied and 44.7% are rented.
The map below shows 10075. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.