- Typically, people work 46/hrs per week in 10069.
- The poverty rate for 10069 is 5.5%.
- The median worker income in 10069 is $120,451.
- Of workers, 26.3% commute under 25 mins, 50.8% travel 25-45 mins, and 22.9% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the 10069 unemployment rate of 5.4% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- 20.6% of homes are owner occupied and 61.4% are rented.
- $4,001 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 10069. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.