- 10065 has a poverty rate of 6.4%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 55.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 34.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 9.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10065 unemployment rate was 3.7%.
- The median worker income in 10065 is $76,709.
- The average worker works 47 hours a week in 10065.
- Rentals are 51.7% of homes and 23.2% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- $3,556 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 10065. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.