- The 10044 unemployment rate was 4.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 19.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 54.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 26.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 10044 is 13.6%.
- In 10044, the median worker income is $46,871. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 10044.
- 6.8% of homes are owner occupied and 81.0% are rented.
- $3,574 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
The map below displays 10044. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.