- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 23.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 45.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 10040, the median worker income is $23,721. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 10040 unemployment rate of 12.7% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 10040.
- The poverty rate for 10040 is 21.5%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,877/mo.
- 9.2% of homes are owner occupied and 85.6% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
The map below contains 10040. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.