- The average worker works 42 hours a week in 10038.
- In 10038, the median worker income is $47,363. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 10038 unemployment rate of 4.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 10038 has a poverty rate of 21.6%.
- The break down for commute times in 10038 is: 55.1% under 25 mins, 34.8% 25-45 mins, and 10.1% above 45 minutes.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
- 17.7% of homes are owner occupied and 72.1% are rented.
- $4,001 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 10038. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.