- The median worker income in 10036 is $51,171.
- 10036 workers work 44/hrs per week on average.
- 10036 has a poverty rate of 13.6%.
- At the time of the last census, the 10036 unemployment rate was 8.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 50.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
- $3,735 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 9.5% of homes are owner occupied and 77.1% are rented.
The map below shows 10036. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.