- The poverty rate for 10035 is 38.8%.
- The 10035 unemployment rate was 11.6%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 10035 is: 27.4% under 25 mins, 42.9% 25-45 mins, and 29.8% above 45 minutes.
- 10035 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- In 10035, the median worker income is $25,827. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- $1,971 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 82.8% of homes and 6.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 10035. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.