- 10034 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- As of the last census, the 10034 unemployment rate of 11.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 26.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 28.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 45.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 10034 is $25,020.
- The poverty rate for 10034 is 18.7%.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,031/mo.
- 85.6% of the homes are rentals and 8.7% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 10034. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.