- The 10033 unemployment rate was 11.2%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 10033 poverty rate of 24.1% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in 10033 is $21,987.
- 10033 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The break down for commute times in 10033 is: 26.5% under 25 mins, 32.9% 25-45 mins, and 40.6% above 45 minutes.
- Rentals are 84.4% of homes and 9.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,062/mo.
The map below displays 10033. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.