- In 10032, the median worker income is $21,197. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 10032 unemployment rate of 13.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 31.0% commute under 25 mins, 32.5% travel 25-45 mins, and 36.5% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 10032 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- 10032 has a poverty rate of 25.7%.
- Rentals are 87.2% of homes and 7.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,734/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below contains 10032. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.