- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 28.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 41.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 30.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10030 unemployment rate was 11.8%.
- 10030 has a poverty rate of 29.4%.
- The median worker income in 10030 is $27,045.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 10030.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,696/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 74.9% of homes and 11.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 10030. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.