- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 33.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 28.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 10029 poverty rate of 24.2% is higher than the national average.
- In 10029, the median worker income is $27,231. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 10029 unemployment rate was 11.0%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 10029.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,203/mo.
- Rentals are 87.0% of homes and 5.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 10029. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.