- The 10028 poverty rate of 5.6% is lower than the national average.
- Typically, people work 46/hrs per week in 10028.
- As of the last census, the 10028 unemployment rate of 4.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 10028 is $76,337.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 36.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 45.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 18.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- $3,410 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 30.4% of homes are owner occupied and 56.9% are rented.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
The map below contains 10028. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.