- The median worker income in 10027 is $30,508.
- The average worker works 37 hours a week in 10027.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 37.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 40.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 22.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10027 unemployment rate was 6.6%.
- The 10027 poverty rate of 27.5% is higher than the national average.
- 76.2% of the homes are rentals and 11.0% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,949/mo.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below shows 10027. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.