- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 27.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 45.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 26.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 10026 is $36,199.
- At the time of the last census, the 10026 unemployment rate was 8.5%.
- 10026 has a poverty rate of 26.6%.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 10026.
- 72.4% of the homes are rentals and 14.9% are occupied by their owners.
- $2,528 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
The map below shows 10026. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.