- The 10025 unemployment rate was 6.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 10025 is: 32.8% under 25 mins, 46.2% 25-45 mins, and 21.1% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 10025.
- In 10025, the median worker income is $48,476. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10025 has a poverty rate of 16.8%.
- 19.7% of homes are owner occupied and 71.4% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,911/mo.
The map below displays 10025. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.