- The 10023 unemployment rate was 4.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 44.1% commute under 25 mins, 43.1% travel 25-45 mins, and 12.8% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The poverty rate for 10023 is 10.1%.
- 10023 workers work 45/hrs per week on average.
- In 10023, the median worker income is $75,415. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,163/mo.
- 50.3% of the homes are rentals and 31.3% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 10023. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.