- As of the last census, the 10022 unemployment rate of 4.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The 10022 poverty rate of 3.7% is lower than the national average.
- The median worker income in 10022 is $85,888.
- Of workers, 58.6% commute under 25 mins, 29.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 11.8% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Typically, people work 47/hrs per week in 10022.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- $2,880 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 34.8% of homes are owner occupied and 40.9% are rented.
The map below contains 10022. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.