- The median worker income in 10021 is $74,873.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 41.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 41.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 17.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 47/hrs per week in 10021.
- As of the last census, the 10021 unemployment rate of 2.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 10021 has a poverty rate of 5.2%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,419/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- 47.0% of the homes are rentals and 32.7% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 10021. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.