- The median worker income in 10019 is $63,117.
- As of the last census, the 10019 unemployment rate of 6.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 58.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 11.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 10019 has a poverty rate of 11.6%.
- Typically, people work 46/hrs per week in 10019.
- Rentals are 63.8% of homes and 15.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $3,250 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
The map below contains 10019. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.