- The 10018 unemployment rate was 5.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 55.5% commute under 25 mins, 29.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 15.1% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 10018 workers work 43/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 10018 is $57,714.
- The 10018 poverty rate of 19.2% is higher than the national average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,889/mo.
- 70.2% of the homes are rentals and 12.2% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
The map below displays 10018. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.