- The 10016 poverty rate of 9.3% is lower than the national average.
- The average worker works 47 hours a week in 10016.
- Of workers, 55.5% commute under 25 mins, 32.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 11.6% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The median worker income in 10016 is $69,282.
- As of the last census, the 10016 unemployment rate of 4.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- $3,402 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- 62.2% of the homes are rentals and 24.1% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 10016. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.