- 10013 workers work 42/hrs per week on average.
- The poverty rate for 10013 is 15.8%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 52.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 34.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 13.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 10013 is $44,499.
- The 10013 unemployment rate was 4.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $4,001/mo.
- Rentals are 61.8% of homes and 20.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 10013. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.