- The poverty rate for 10012 is 12.0%.
- 10012 workers work 45/hrs per week on average.
- In 10012, the median worker income is $53,344. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 10012 unemployment rate was 4.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 57.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 11.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $4,001/mo.
- Rentals are 70.1% of homes and 16.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
The map below shows 10012. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.