- The poverty rate for 10011 is 10.0%.
- In 10011, the median worker income is $71,513. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 45/hrs per week in 10011.
- The break down for commute times in 10011 is: 60.0% under 25 mins, 29.5% 25-45 mins, and 10.5% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10011 unemployment rate was 5.9%.
- $3,443 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 59.4% of the homes are rentals and 29.1% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
The map below shows 10011. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.