- The median worker income in 10010 is $66,324.
- 10010 workers work 44/hrs per week on average.
- The 10010 poverty rate of 13.1% is higher than the national average.
- At the time of the last census, the 10010 unemployment rate was 6.7%.
- The break down for commute times in 10010 is: 51.1% under 25 mins, 35.7% 25-45 mins, and 13.2% above 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,363/mo.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- 21.6% of homes are owner occupied and 63.4% are rented.
The map below shows 10010. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.