- The average worker works 43 hours a week in 10009.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 36.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 44.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 19.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10009 unemployment rate was 6.2%.
- The median worker income in 10009 is $46,457.
- 10009 has a poverty rate of 18.8%.
- Rentals are 86.1% of homes and 8.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,791/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
The map below shows 10009. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.