- The average worker works 50 hours a week in 10006.
- At the time of the last census, the 10006 unemployment rate was 8.7%.
- The 10006 poverty rate of 11.7% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 64.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 34.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 1.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 10006, the median worker income is $88,632. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- $3,900 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 2 rooms.
- Rentals are 71.9% of homes and 7.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 10006. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.