- The median worker income in 10004 is $92,818.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 63.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 7.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 10004 poverty rate of 9.0% is lower than the national average.
- At the time of the last census, the 10004 unemployment rate was 9.0%.
- The average worker works 49 hours a week in 10004.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $4,001/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- 55.5% of the homes are rentals and 24.7% are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 10004. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.