- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 54.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 10001, the median worker income is $47,554. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10001 has a poverty rate of 13.8%.
- As of the last census, the 10001 unemployment rate of 7.7% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 10001 workers work 42/hrs per week on average.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- Rentals are 63.7% of homes and 22.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,630/mo.
The map below contains 10001. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.