- Men make up 51.0% of the population and females make up 49.0%.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [90.7%], Hispanic [8.9%] and American Indian and Alaska Native [2.4%].
- The state's residents are 57.1% married and 42.9% single.
- Wyoming has a population of 563,626 people. That is the 52nd largest state population
- 91.3% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 22.3% have college degrees.
- The state's population is 96.9% native born and 3.1% foreign born.
- The Wyoming unemployment rate was 4.4%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in Wyoming is $28,296.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in Wyoming.
- Wyoming has a poverty rate of 9.1%.
- The break down for commute times in Wyoming is: 79.9% under 25 mins, 10.5% 25-45 mins, and 9.6% above 45 minutes.
The map below displays Wyoming. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.