- Of the city's population 48.0% are males and 52.0% are females.
- The population of Monticello, WI is 1,217.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [97.5%], Hispanic [2.0%] and Two or more races [0.9%].
- The city's residents are 52.1% married and 47.9% single.
- 87.1% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 11.9% have college degrees.
- 97.8% of people in Monticello, WI were born U.S. citizens, while 2.2% were born outside of the country.
- The median worker income in Monticello, WI is $30,731.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in Monticello, WI.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 45.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 28.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The Monticello, WI poverty rate of 5.9% is lower than the national average.
- The Monticello, WI unemployment rate was 6.4%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- $1,197 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 28.0% of homes and 68.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- In Monticello, WI 1960 is the median year when homes were built.
The map below displays Monticello, WI. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.