- 2.6% of the county's population was not born in the United States. The other 97.4% was born in the United States.
- The population of Green, WI is 36,842.
- The county's residents are 49.5% men and 50.5% women.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [96.6%], Hispanic [2.8%] and Two or more races [0.9%].
- 90.1% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 17.6% have college degrees.
- The county's residents are 59.2% married and 40.8% single.
- The Green, WI poverty rate of 7.9% is lower than the national average.
- At the time of the last census, the Green, WI unemployment rate was 5.4%.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in Green, WI.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the county. However, overall 61.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 22.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 15.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In Green, WI, the median worker income is $30,753. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
The map below shows Green, WI. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.