- 25.8% of people in La Grande, WA are single and 74.2% are married.
- The city's population is 100.0% native born and 0.0% foreign born.
- La Grande, WA has a population of 109.
- The majority (89.9%) of the La Grande, WA population is White.
- The city's population is 23.9% college educated and 100.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The city's residents are 51.4% males and 48.6% women.
- La Grande, WA has a poverty rate of 0.0%.
- The median worker income in La Grande, WA is $17,344.
- The La Grande, WA unemployment rate was 22.0%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in La Grande, WA is: 25.6% under 25 mins, 0.0% 25-45 mins, and 74.4% above 45 minutes.
- La Grande, WA workers work None/hrs per week on average.
- $1,769 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 0.0% of the homes are rentals and 48.0% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- In La Grande, WA 1939 is the median year when homes were built.
The map below displays La Grande, WA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.